Released: August 16, 2018
This bug fix release also includes a few tweaks to improve user experience.
Docker install script¶
- Default to verbose.
- Increase startup timer from 5 to 10 seconds to give more time to users to examine the settings of the installation to be performed.
- Add support for configuring the PostgreSQL port. Useful when there are existing PostgreSQL installations.
- Docker install script: Detect if Docker installed and provide help text if not.
Add deployment step that configures Redis to discard unused task data when it runs out of memory. Redis is only used for volatile data therefore configuring it to discard data doesn’t affect functionality but increases response time and reduced memory consumption.
The default timeout for gunicorn has been increased from from 30 to 120 seconds.
The code statistics and pending work chapters have been removed from the documentation. The pending work list has been divided into a pending and a planned feature list and moved to the new Wiki at wiki.mayan-edms.com
Limit the number of branches that trigger the full test suit. Makes better use of the amount of free continous integration available in GitLab.
- Index app: Add natural key support to the Index model.
- Mailer app: Add natural key support to the mailer app.
- Cabinets: Redirect to the cabinet list view after creating a new cabinet.
- Converter app: Fix crop transformation argument parsing.
- Converter app: Add error checking to the crop transformation arguments. Thanks to Jordan Wages (@wagesj45) for the report and investigation on the issue. Closes GitLab issue #490
- Common app: Fix post login redirection to honor the
?next=URL query string argument. Thanks go to K.C. Wong (@dvusboy1). Closes GitLab issue #489.
- Sources app: Update dropzone.js’ timeout from 30 seconds to 120 to allow upload of large files on slow connections.
- Documents app: Display error when attempting to recalculate the page count of an empty document (document stub that has no document version).
- Appearance app: Include querystring when force reload of a bare template view.
- Documents app: Fix trashed document count and document page count swapped dashboard icons.
- Documents app: Rename the multi document download link from “Download” to “Advanced download” for consistency.
- Appearance app: Add support for hiding a links icon. Hide all object menu links’ icons.
- Documents app: Hide the title link of documents in the trash.
- Workflow app: Define a redirection after workflow actions are edited.
- Appearance app: avoid setting window.location directly to avoid exploit of cross site scripting. Thanks to Lokesh (@lokesh1095) for the report and solution. Closes GitLab issue #494.
- Cabinets app: Escape cabinet labels to avoid possible exploit of cross site scripting. Thanks to Lokesh (@lokesh1095) for the report and proposed solutions. Closes GitLab issue #495.
Upgrading from a previous version¶
Type in the console:
$ pip install mayan-edms==3.0.2
the requirements will also be updated automatically.
If you installed Mayan EDMS by cloning the Git repository issue the commands:
$ git reset --hard HEAD $ git pull
otherwise download the compressed archived and uncompress it overriding the existing installation.
Next upgrade/add the new requirements:
$ pip install --upgrade -r requirements.txt
Migrate existing database schema with:
$ mayan-edms.py performupgrade
Add new static media:
$ mayan-edms.py collectstatic --noinput
The upgrade procedure is now complete.
Backward incompatible changes¶
Bugs fixed or issues closed¶
- GitLab issue #489 “next” parameter is not honored after login
- GitLab issue #490 Crop Transformation seems to not convert input to numeric values
- GitLab issue #491 “Warning Your database backend is set to use SQLite[…]” with docker compose
- GitLab issue #494 DOM based Cross Site Scripting
- GitLab issue #495 Persistent Cross Site Scripting