Docker is a container technology. Containers are a standard unit of software that packages up code and all its dependencies.
- Installation: Simple Docker installation | Using a dedicated Docker network | Using Docker compose | Stopping and starting the container
- Setup: Environment Variables | Included drivers
- Integration: Accessing outside data
- Development: Building the image | Customizing the image | Nightly images
- Administration: Performing backups | Upgrading | Executing commands on a container