Released: July 25, 2017
This is a bug fix release and users are encouraged to upgrade.
- Add makefile target to launch a PostgreSQL container.
- Use resolve_url instead of redirect to resolve the post login URL.
- Make the intialsetup and performupgrade management tasks work with signals to allow customization from 3rd party apps.
- PEP8 cleanups.
- Add tag_ids keyword argument to the Source.handle_upload model method. GitLab issue #413.
- Add overflow wrapping so wrap long titles in Firefox too.
- Makes Roles searchable. GitLab issue #402.
- Add line numbers to the debug and production loggers. Add date and time to the production logger.
- Add support for generating setup.py from a template. GitLab #149 #200.
- Add fade in animation to document images.
Upgrading from a previous version¶
Type in the console:
$ pip install -U mayan-edms
the requirements will also be updated automatically.
If you installed Mayan EDMS by cloning the Git repository issue the commands:
$ git reset --hard HEAD $ git pull
otherwise download the compressed archived and uncompress it overriding the existing installation.
Next upgrade/add the new requirements:
$ pip install --upgrade -r requirements.txt
Migrate existing database schema with:
$ mayan-edms.py performupgrade
Add new static media:
$ mayan-edms.py collectstatic --noinput
The upgrade procedure is now complete.
Backward incompatible changes¶