Released: February 12, 2017
This is a bug-fix release and all users are encouraged to upgrade. The focus of this micro release was REST API improvement.
- Fixes in the trashed document API endpoints.
- Improved tags API PUT and PATCH endpoints.
- Bulk document adding when creating and editing tags.
- The version of django-mptt is preserved in case mayan-cabinets is installed.
- Add Django GPG API endpoints for singing keys.
- Add API endpoints for the document states app.
- Add API endpoints for the messsage of the day (MOTD) app.
- Add Smart link API endpoints.
- Add writable versions of the Document and Document Type serializers (GitLab issues #348 and #349).
Upgrading from a previous version¶
Type in the console:
$ pip install -U mayan-edms
the requirements will also be updated automatically.
If you installed Mayan EDMS by cloning the Git repository issue the commands:
$ git reset --hard HEAD $ git pull
otherwise download the compressed archived and uncompress it overriding the existing installation.
Next upgrade/add the new requirements:
$ pip install --upgrade -r requirements.txt
Migrate existing database schema with:
$ mayan-edms.py performupgrade
Add new static media:
$ mayan-edms.py collectstatic --noinput
The upgrade procedure is now complete.
Backward incompatible changes¶