Released: February 15, 2016
Fine tune “Update” checkbox from the metadata entry form¶
Previously the update checkbox was ignored during the metadata step of the document upload wizard with the wizard always creating a metadata entry for the new document even if the entry was left blank. The checkbox now controls whether or not the wizard will store try to create the metadata entry.
Fix empty optional lookup metadata fields behavior¶
An edge case was fixed that caused validation to be executed for empty metadata fields that had a value lookup list.
Remove Docker files¶
Included Docker and Docker Compose files were removed since the Mayan EDMS Docker (https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms-docker) repository is stable.
- Only extract validation error messages from
- Add 2 second delay to document version tests to workaround MySQL not storing the millisecond part of the document version’s timestamp.
- Install testing dependencies when installing development dependencies.
- Fix OCR API test for document version page OCR content.
- Move metadata form value validation to .clean() method.
- Add HTML tags stripping to the browser title generation template.
Upgrading from a previous version¶
Type in the console:
$ pip install -U mayan-edms
the requirements will also be updated automatically.
If you installed Mayan EDMS by cloning the Git repository issue the commands:
$ git reset --hard HEAD $ git pull
otherwise download the compressed archived and uncompress it overriding the existing installation.
Next upgrade/add the new requirements:
$ pip install --upgrade -r requirements.txt
Migrate existing database schema with:
$ mayan-edms.py performupgrade
Add new static media:
$ mayan-edms.py collectstatic --noinput
The upgrade procedure is now complete.
Backward incompatible changes¶