Released: July 22, 2017
This is a bug fix release and users are encouraged to upgrade.
- Fix deprecation warning to prepare upgrade to Django 1.11 and 2.0.
- Fix zoom feature in document page view.
- Add support to run tests against a MySQL or Postgres container.
- Improve tag widget customization by moving the markup to its own template.
- Fix document page widget appearance in the document page list view.
- Make document version order deterministic.
- Allow total page number instrospection of encrypted PDF with non ASCII user properties. GitLab issue #411.
Upgrading from a previous version¶
Type in the console:
$ pip install -U mayan-edms
the requirements will also be updated automatically.
If you installed Mayan EDMS by cloning the Git repository issue the commands:
$ git reset --hard HEAD $ git pull
otherwise download the compressed archived and uncompress it overriding the existing installation.
Next upgrade/add the new requirements:
$ pip install --upgrade -r requirements.txt
Migrate existing database schema with:
$ mayan-edms.py performupgrade
Add new static media:
$ mayan-edms.py collectstatic --noinput
The upgrade procedure is now complete.
Backward incompatible changes¶
Bugs fixed or issues closed¶